Terms & Conditions
- Menu, prices and location subject to change without notice.
- Event ticket prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- All tickets include all food, wine and the total experience. Due to constraints in liquor licencing, no sales of alcohol is allowed at the event. If guests wish to purchase any wine or alcohol on the night from the producers, details will be taken to process their details after the event.
- No tickets are available at the door of the event due to the event being pre-catered for. Tickets must be paid in full before the event.
- Photos will be taken throughout the event, which will be used in social media, on our website or blog. If a guests does not wish to appear in the photos, it is the responsibility of the guest to inform the photographer and they will do their best to cater for this request ( but you may be seen in some distance shots).
- We are able to cater for allergies, but it is the guests responsibility to notify Horizon Events upon booking so their allergies can be considered when planning the menu. If Horizon Events are not told prior to the event, the chefs will be their best to cater for an alternative dish but in some cases this might be limited. The chefs tailor a special menu for each event and are often located in a pop up location so may not be able to make an alternative dish without notice.
- All Horizon Events staff, caters and other suppliers are required to comply with strict policies, procedures and accreditation benchmarks to ensure the safety of our guests at all times. All individual event attendees however are to accept ultimate responsibility for their own safety and well-being at all times.
- By purchasing a ticket to a Horizon Events Perth event, you (and holders of any tickets purchased by you), accept our Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions, and Cancellation Policy.
- Horizon Events Perth reserves the right to cancel any event due to minimum numbers not being reached. In this unlikely event, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Horizon Events Perth reserves the right to cancel/postpone any event due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. natural disasters; severe weather conditions; other external events; In this unlikely event, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Public Events: Full payment, per person is required to confirm an event ticket; Cancellation 14+ days prior to event - 50% refund, per person applicable; Cancellation 14 days or less prior to event – No refund, per person applicable; Note: Public event tickets are transferable.
- Private Events: 50% deposit of total guest numbers required to confirm an event; 30 days prior to event balance of full payment based on final guest numbers required; Cancellation 30+ days prior to event will result in 50% loss of deposit; Cancellation 29 days or less prior to event - 50% refund, based on final numbers applicable; Cancellation 14 days or less prior to event – No refund applicable.